- Is the Jitterbug phone any good?
- Can you transfer contacts to a Jitterbug phone?
- Can you facetime on a jitterbug smartphone?
- What is the easiest cell phone for seniors?
- How does the Jitterbug phone plan work?
- Can I buy a Jitterbug phone at Walmart?
- Does the Jitterbug phone use a SIM card?
- Can you put apps on a Jitterbug phone?
- What is the best cell phone plan for seniors?
- Can you keep your phone number with great call?
- How much does jitterbug cost a month?
- Can I use a Jitterbug phone on my Verizon plan?
- Do jitterbug minutes roll over?
- What is the monthly fee for great call?
- What carrier does Jitterbug phone use?
- Can Jitterbug phones be unlocked?
- How much is activation fee for Jitterbug?
- Which is better consumer cellular or jitterbug?
- What is the cheapest cell phone for seniors?
- Is great call prepaid?
Is the Jitterbug phone any good?
The Bottom Line The Jitterbug Flip for GreatCall is a fantastic phone for seniors or anyone who needs a super-simple device, thanks to its easy-to-navigate menu, highly visible display, and dedicated 5Star Urgent Response button..
Can you transfer contacts to a Jitterbug phone?
How to transfer the contacts using the Google Account in SAMSUNG A310 Jitterbug? … Now, it can be much easier by using your Google Account. The Google Account allows us to transfer the contacts from Android to Android, from Android to iOS, from Windows to Symbian and reverse.
Can you facetime on a jitterbug smartphone?
Hi singerdeb, the Jitterbug Smart does not have Facetime but you can download the Skype application through the Google Play Store which is simular.
What is the easiest cell phone for seniors?
1. Jitterbug Flip – Easiest Overall Phone. The Jitterbug Flip from GreatCall was designed with seniors in mind, and also doubles as a medical alert device. Each handset has a clear 5Star button seniors can press to connect with the call center and get help whenever they need it.
How does the Jitterbug phone plan work?
2. Phone Plans. … There are basically two ways to get into a Jitterbug phone plan — either by purchasing talk, text and data à la carte or by purchasing a health and safety service package that offers discounted minutes. All plans are no-contract and include call waiting, caller ID, long distance and roaming.
Can I buy a Jitterbug phone at Walmart?
GreatCall Jitterbug Smart2 No-Contract Easy-to-Use 5.5″ Smartphone for Seniors – Walmart.com – Walmart.com.
Does the Jitterbug phone use a SIM card?
A SIM card slot and an SD card slot are both found beneath the back cover with the battery. Users can add up to 16G of memory to the on-board 16G in order to store photos.
Can you put apps on a Jitterbug phone?
Can you install apps, like google maps, amazon , flashlight, etc. is there an app store? Yes, absolutely. This is an android-based phone so anything that is available in the Google Play store can be downloaded to the Jitterbug Smart phone.
What is the best cell phone plan for seniors?
The Best Cell Phone Plans for Seniors#1 Sprint – Best Unlimited Plan. … #2 GreatCall – Best Overall Senior Plan. … #3 Republic Wireless – Best Month-to-Month. … #4 AT&T – Best Features. … #5 T-Mobile – Best for Travelers. … #6 Verizon – Best Coverage. … #7 Consumer Cellular – Most Affordable Plan. … #8 FreedomPop – Best No Contract Plan.
Can you keep your phone number with great call?
GreatCall allows you the option to retain and transfer your existing cell phone or home phone number to your new GreatCall phone, providing that number is still available at the time you make the request.
How much does jitterbug cost a month?
Connect the way you want. Pay for what you need.Monthly DataMonthly Cost*100 MB$2.49250 MB$5.001 GB$10.002.5 GB$15.00
Can I use a Jitterbug phone on my Verizon plan?
Jitterbug now on Verizon Wireless. … Thursday, however, GreatCall and Verizon announced that the Jitterbug service will now be operating on the Verizon Wireless network as part of Verizon Wireless’ Open Development program, which all but ensures better coverage nationwide.
Do jitterbug minutes roll over?
All minutes within a Jitterbug cell phone plan roll over for 90 days; as compared to a typical 30 day rollover period with most plans, thus, minutes not used should seldom be lost.
What is the monthly fee for great call?
Connect the way you want. Pay just for what you need.Monthly MinutesMonthly Cost*250 Minutes$14.991000 Minutes$19.992500 Minutes$29.99Unlimited Talk & Text$39.99
What carrier does Jitterbug phone use?
Verizon’sThe Jitterbug operates on GreatCall, a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) that uses Verizon’s network. It supports CDMA, as well as LTE bands 4/13, which is the same you’ll find on entry-level Verizon devices.
Can Jitterbug phones be unlocked?
The jitterbug as explained above is CDMA, not GSM. It does not have a sim or IMEI # therefore this phone needs to be flashed, not unlocked.
How much is activation fee for Jitterbug?
Cost: $99.00+ monthly plan and activation, no contracts, no cancellation fees, free Ground shipping. Talk and Text Plans: Starts at $14.99 for 200 talk minutes, Text plans start at $3.00 for 300 texts.
Which is better consumer cellular or jitterbug?
If you are looking for cell phones designed specifically for seniors and have additional features to support health and wellness, then GreatCall is a better option. … Consumer Cellular has paired with AT&T/T-Mobile for their cellular service while Jitterbug is primarily available through GreatCall.
What is the cheapest cell phone for seniors?
T-Mobile’s cheapest senior cell phone plan starts at just $40 per month (with autopay) and is open to consumers 55 and older, with no special eligibility restrictions.
Is great call prepaid?
GreatCall cell phone plans. GreatCall’s prepaid service lets you customize your plan. Simply select the number of minutes you want and add optional text message or data packages (the latter is only available with the Jitterbug Smart smartphone).